Wednesday 24 December 2008

Happy Christmas!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Christmas. We're in Norway now and there is no snow. We had an extremely busy couple of weeks before we left so so far we've just relaxed since we got here. If you wantot know more read my blog as I've just blogged about the trip here etc.

The deadline for the December draw will be 3rd January (did I remember to tell you that Barb? Barb does the list for the draw for me each month). We'll be home on 3rd January so I'll do the draw then or on the 4th. But Barb will do the final list on the 3rd. New pattern will be listed on 4th January.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and manage to fit in lots of knitting. I've taken several pairs of socks to finish, got lots of single socks waiting for a partner so took 4 of them with me. And started a new lace stole for my sister last night. Should be enough to keep me busy. Got to visit lots of yarn shops while I'm here for an article I'm doing for a knitting mag. But I can't buy anything as we were up to the limit on our luggage allowance coming here and Ryan Air are really strict and won't allow any extra.

God Jul! (which is Norwegian for Happy Christmas!).

Anni x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, Anni.

Enjoy your holiday!!

jackie