Wednesday 10 December 2008

Knitty

So excited I just got to tell you all. I've had a pattern published on Knitty. Maja is knitted in Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend and is a quick and fun knit and fairly easy. Perfect if you fancy a break from socks. If you want to see more pics or read more about it all, see my blog.
Hope you're all finding time to knit the December socks. As we're away over Christmas and New Year I'll extend the deadline for the December draw till 4 January which is when we'll be home again. The January socks will be posted then too. If you fancy treating yourself to a sock yarn club for Christmas, sign up for Sockamania PLUS Merino Sock Club now (one month or three month memberships available). I'll be dyeing the January yarn in the next few days and posting it next week.

Happy Knitting,

Anni

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Congratulations Anni!!

Nui said...

Congratulations! I have the perfect yarn for this shawl!

Clari said...

Congrats on being published in Knitty! I love the wrap and already have plans to make it for my SIL. You're in great designer company this season.

Tama said...

Ooooo! I love that! Congrats!

Tama said...

Ooooo! I love that! Congrats!