Monday 9 March 2009

I got gauge!

I got gauge!!! Probably for the first time ever when knitting socks...Funny thing is that the socks always fit me, even if I haven't got gauge (or especially since I don't get gauge..) Soooo-these are on the smaller side-LOL! I blame it on the yarn though, the gauge thing. I've tried a new one:
Frost from Gjestal. Soft and nice to knit with, but a lot thinner than my usual Silja/Senja.
As usual knitted top down, two-at-a-time, magic loop, on 2.5mm circulars. Nice, quick, easy pattern, and a yarn that actually works with the pattern. Legs are knitted 20 cm long, they are for me;-) ...even if they are a bit small due to gauge...:-D

2 comments:

Put a Sock in it said...

Good job! =) And fast too!

Clara said...

Pretty color for this pair of socks. Great job!