Monday 2 March 2009

New pattern and February winners

I've just uploaded the new pattern for March to the Google group. It's called 'Rollercoaster' and has columns of purl stitches and chevron pattern. It's only a 2 row pattern repeat and it's very quick and easy. If you want to knit it toe up intstead it's very easy to reverse the pattern.
I got my daughters to draw the winners before they went to school this morning. I give them the list of numbers and they give me a number each. And the winners are.....

Not Just A Mom and Barb W.

Congratulations ladies. E-mail me on yarnaddictAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk to let me know which yarn you'd like. You can choose any skein from my shop.

Well done to everyone for completing February's socks. and good luck to everyone with the March socks.

Happy knitting,
Anni

3 comments:

Sandy and Steve said...

There is a typo in the written directions for the pattern. The k6 in Round 2 is actually a k4. The chart is correct.

Mieke said...

Again a beautiful pattern, thanks Anni!

Isobel said...

wonderful pattern - how do you keep these coming