Friday 10 July 2009

July done!

Whoo Hoo, I finished. These are socks I made for my neice, she is going to college down by the ocean and her mom told me she is always complaining that her feet are cold, so I made these longer than what we wear here in the desert. Its 110 degrees F here. The pattern is Ripples from November 2007, and the yarn is Knit Picks Parade. I actually ran out of yarn the last 8 rows in both socks and had to use Knit Picks Essential Plum Tweed. the Essential is thinner than the Parade but don't think that will matter too much. This is a fun and easy pattern. Thanks Anni

2 comments:

not just a mom said...

I'm making Ripples too. They were my favorite pattern. Yours are so colorful; what a lucky niece.

Sockergirl said...

I am using this yarn too. I have one sock completed for the heart pattern. I hope i get them done this month. nice job