Sunday 1 February 2009

It's February..

... and I nearly forgot. Thanks to Barb for reminding me. I quite often don't go online even to check my e-mails on Sunday but luckily I did tonight. So the pattern has been posted to the Google group. It's a Valentines Day theme this month. The socks are knitted toe up and have got small hearts hidden in the twisted rib. It's very subtle and you'll need a solid or semisolid yarn to notice them. No wild stripes this month.

HEre are a few pics:

I'll do the prize draw tomorrow. I've been suffering the sideeffects of strong antibiotics this weekend and although a lot better I'm too tired to do too much tonight.

Happy knitting,

Anni

3 comments:

TrulyBlessed said...

These are very sweet and I just happen to have some pink yarn that will be perfect for them. So sorry to hear that you are under the weather. Hoping you feel better soon.

chris said...

Great pattern! Thanks, Anni.

Chris

not just a mom said...

Please take care, Anni.