Saturday 25 April 2009

Lovely Lacey Diamonds



This was a great pattern. I just love a sock that looks REALLY difficult but is super easy. I used some Lorna's Laces yarn and followed the pattern exactly--I know......big shock. Once in a while I follow the pattern. I couldn't help it, I really loved this one.


I also finished the February sock. It took longer because, yep you guessed it, I altered the pattern and made them knee length (my daughter is into knee length, and longer, socks and they are for her). That meant increasing the stitches at the calf and working another pattern repeat. This worked out really good for me because I was able to use ALL of the yarn instead of having "leftovers" to try to make into something else later.

I really liked this pattern also. I used some of my hand-dyed yarn. They turned out GREAT!

Thanks for the wonderful patterns Anni!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both pair are lovely! I especially love the salmon colored ones. :)