Wednesday 1 April 2009

Winners and new pattern.

The March Winners are.........

........................Kaleidoscope Kim & Sylvia. Congratulations. Please e-mail me on yarnaddictAThotmail.co.uk (replace AT with @) with your choice of yarn (any yarn) from my shop.

Well done to everyone who's finished this month's pattern. If you're not quite done yet, please post a pic when you're finished. We love seeing everyone's socks.

April's pattern 'Lacy Diamonds' is listed on the Google group now. And here's some pics:

Lovely spring time socks. The yarns is Almerino Sock and it's the Sock Variety Club April colourway.

If you've always fancied owning a stunning, lace shawl but not keen to knit one yourself. Check out this listing.
Happy knitting,
Anni

9 comments:

marit said...

Sigh...not me this time either...LOL! Congratulations to the winners!

I like this new pattern a lot- looking forward to start:-)

Shannan said...

The new pattern looks great! I've already got yarn picked out...just need to free up some needles before getting started.

KaleidoscopeKim said...

I squealed with such excitement when I saw I was a winner my dogs joined in with a happy dance! I feel very blessed and will also jump in with the new pattern. It is gorgeous. Thanks Anni!

Sylvia said...

I was stunned to win again! Thank you Anni for your generousity, you are wonderful! I had printed out the April pattern this morning and have 3 repeats finished on the first sock, it will be a very lovely pair of socks for my granddaughter!

not just a mom said...

Just wanted to let my fellow toe-up people know that I'm doing this pattern toe-up with no modifications and it works beautifully.

dustinac said...

Congrats to the winners! Love the April pattern and that is a very pretty shawl
: )

Sandy and Steve said...

I'm toeing it up too. I have 32 stitches on the instep needle and 31 on the sole. I centered the pattern on the instep by starting it on the 7th stitch, doing 2 repeats, and ending with an additional purl2. Looks great so far!

Sandy and Steve said...

Oh, and a final k 6.

not just a mom said...

I took the short cut for toe up and did a k1, the pattern (3 times) ended with a p2, k1 (31 sts).

My dh said it was pretty how the pattern goes up the sock and around the ankle - I told him that's what all my sock patterns do. Guess he doesn't really look too hard.