Monday 15 June 2009

Pattern error

I had an e-mail this morning alerting me to an error in the Lazy Leaves pattern. I type up the pattern in A5 format for the Sock Variety Club first then I copy and paste it into an A4 format and convert it to pdf for Sockamania. The error occured in converting the pattern to A4. I didn't copy correctly the first paragraph for the foot. I've just uploaded the correct pattern to the Google group.

But the first paragraph for the foot should read:
K5, p1, work chart once, p1, k5. Work set up chart once first, then work main chart. Work until the foot measures 4in/10cm shorter than the desired total foot length.

Sorry for any confusion it's caused and thank you to Susi for spotting it and letting me know.

Good luck and happy knitting,

Anni
www.yarnaddict.co.uk - place an order now and get a 15% off discount voucher for use during July or August.

No comments: