Thursday, 27 September 2007

'Noughts n Crosses'--done

Here are my finished socks for September. I really like the way the varigated yarn came out. I was a little worried that the yellow would be to bright, but it actually looks really good. The varigated yarn is my own hand dyed and the brown is "Gloss"--merino and silk--from KnitPicks. I really like the pattern and have an order from my daughter for a "Valentine" pair in pinks, reds, and whites.

Can't wait to see what is next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy knitting!

9 comments:

Monika said...

They are gorgeous! I like the color combination!

Knitting in Pink said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I love the color combination.

psalm127 said...

These are beautiful. Great job.

Anna said...

I love your socks! Mine are finally coming along after several froggings. I doubt I will make the deadline though. Well done on yours.

Twinkle Toes said...

oh.... coffee and cream(!)

Love those!!

LadybirdLinz (:i:) said...

They are just lovely....gorgeous colour choice.

Karin said...

These are lovely. Your handdye goes so well with the Gloss - wonderful combination :).

Anni said...

They look really good. The pattern stands out well and the colour combo is very good.

dove said...

Hi Tama,

I think your colorway combination is just great! I have fallen in love with browns and tans together and this is a perfect example.

Thanks for sharing your socks with us, Dove