Saturday 20 September 2008

How's everyone doing?

I love checking the Sockamania blog but I don't always have time to post comments for everyone. So this is a well done to everyone who's finished their socks. And to those who haven't, a word of encouragement. Only a week to go. Or is that going to make you panic? Sorry if it does.

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to sign up for Sockamania Plus Merino Sock Club you need to do so by Monday as sign ups for October finishes then. Only a few spaces left. You can sign up for one month or 3 months. I'm nearly finished teh October pattern, the socks will be off the needles today. A knitting friend told me yesterday she thinks the sock looks fab. Teh yarn for October is a new pure merino superwash yarn. It's different from my old 100% merino yarn. And it's gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks of it. If you want to sign up, head over to my Etsy shop quickly before it sells out.

Have a great weekend everyhone, hope you all get lots of time for knitting.

I'll leave you with a picture of September's colourway. Excuse the silly frame, was playing around with my new camera and this is the only picture I took of the yarn before I sent itall off that came out in the correct colours.
Anni x

No comments: