Wednesday 3 September 2008

Twisted Cables

I'm just uploading the pattern for September's socks - Twisted Cables - which comes in two sizes and are (according to my husband) a man friendly patterns. So knit it in a manly yarn for the man in your life or in a girly yarn for yourself. Please note that if you're knitting the larger size for someone with a large foot you may need more than 100gr yarn.
Please read the Chart Key before starting working chart, as it'll tell you that for the ladies size you only work the white squares of the chart and for the men's size you work the white and shaded squares.

I'll do the draws later. girls haven't gone back to school yet and today I'm looking after my friend's two daughters too so very, very busy.

Here are some pics of hte September sock to tempt you.

7 comments:

Nettan said...

Oh, they are lovely. Can´t wait to begin but i have to finish my other socks first.

1to1 said...

Beautiful...now to decide to make them for DH or me?!?!

TrulyBlessed said...

OOOOOh! These are gorgeous! I think this might be a good pattern to learn how to cable without a cable needle...plenty of practice!
Thanks once again for providing us a beautiful/handsome sock.
Happy Knitting.

Lil' Vicki said...

Lovely. I was hoping for a cabled pattern. I promise to make a real effort this month and will definitely post a photo on the 30th.

Clari said...

This month's sock pattern is beautiful! I can't wait to make them. I've been AWOL this summer 'cause dd was out of school but she starts up again next Monday and things should be getting back to normal. Thanks Anni for a gorgeous design. Now, off to pick the perfect yarn...

Sarah said...

Ooh it's lovely, hope I can get to these this month

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone. Looking forward to seeing all your socks.