Tuesday 9 September 2008

September Twisted Cables Sock



Loved knitting these socks :)

Pattern so very easy to follow and idiot proof on remembering ( I NEED that ... lol)

I did have one problem though ......

Choosing which yarn to knit them in *giggles* In the end I settled for the August Sockamania yarn, so soft and such a dream to knit with.

Thank you Anni for yet another fabulous pattern and yarn.
I have this pattern marked to definately knit again, the socks fit me perfectly and are so very comfy and warm.

Originally they were supposed to be a gift, Not so now though, they are mine, All mine !!!!

7 comments:

Nettan said...

Lovely socks. I´m almost done with my socks.

TrulyBlessed said...

Yummy! I have not even started :( Have been knitting samples for LYS. I want pink socks too....my other LYS has pink sock yarn....hmmm.

Sylvia said...

Very nice! I haven't even cast on yet, but soon.

Unknown said...

Wow! You're speedy! *grin* I haven't even found the yarn I want to use. They turned out lovely! :)

Chelle said...

Thank you.

Nettan I can't wait to see your socks posted.

The only reason I was so quick was I frogged the sock I had on my needles the day after my Sockamania parcel arrived - the yarn was lovely, the pattern too, but together, they were a match made in hell !!! ... so good and bad ... lol

psalm127 said...

Great Job!!!

Anna Marie said...

I can't believe how fast you guys knitted your socks. I haven't cast on yet, so I know I won't be finished this month. I am a slow knitter when it comes to socks. Your's are beautiful.