Monday 26 January 2009



I had a pair of socks that I finished too late to post a month or two ago. I really liked the pattern and it turned out so beautifully. It is the Twisted Cables socks. I knitted it in DMC Senso which is linen/cotton. It is color N1202, a very nice tan color. I think it is for crocheting but I found it easy to knit. The socks are soft and very comfortable. And being a solid color, the pattern really shows up.


I also knitted Simply Cables. I liked this pattern also. I didn't really want to pick up the stitches at the heel--I like the wrap and turn heel better. It seems to fit my foot better. But I went ahead and knitted it per the pattern. The yarn is Paton Kroy Socks in the stripes. The colorway is cyan. I love the combination of colors. I want to do some more socks in this yarn. You cannot see the beautiful cables in my picture.
Thanks for all the patterns this month. I really don't need any more choices!! I get behind as it is!!


No comments: