Sunday 4 January 2009

January Spiralling Socks Done!!!!

Fastest pair of socks I have ever done. Postal person delivered my Sockamania Plus package to a neighbors house. Their daughter brought my package over and I picked Spiralling Sock pattern. It was a quick knit, and very famillar....hey it was the first sock I knit in Anni's Sockamania kal back in August of 2007! This pattern is a great quick knit. Love it....I must I have two now LOL Thanks Anni. Looking forward to Feb's pattern and yarn. Now to go take care of my UFO's.

2 comments:

TrulyBlessed said...

They are beautiful and you are Speedy! Hope I can knit half as fast as you can...and so beautifully :)

Barb W. said...

Your quick. Since Anne has not yet announced the January pattern, I will wait until then to add your socks to the completed list.