Wednesday 23 September 2009

done:-)

I've been a member of Sockamania ever since Anni started it, and have knitted every pattern, I think, maybe missed one or two. I've missed the deadlines a few times...but I also won yarn once, and it's been a great time. I was sad to hear that Anni decided to quit,and exited that Tama will take over.
So- over to the last Anni-socks! Maybe you can come back as a guest designer...? Black ones- #2 socks, knitted in Silja/Senja from Gjestal, 2.5mm circular, magic loop, 2-at-a-time. These are for hubby. Nice pattern, they look good.
The grey ones: can't remeber which yarn, probably something from Viking, it's softer than the black ones, but still has some nylon/polyamid in them. Same needles and method. Fun pattern, and I finally figured out shortrow heels!!!
These go into the giftbasket- someone said Christmas is around the corner...;-)


Thank you Anni for all the time and effort you've spent on the club these years. Good luck wit your new adventures. And welcome to Tama!
Have a great day.
Marit

No comments: