Saturday 6 March 2010

Wearin' O the Green done!


Oh these were fun. I ran out of yarn and had to find something close. I used 105 grams to make these. The first skien was from Anni organic merino Green Bush and the other was an other of Anni's from a past Sockamania that I had some left over. My wonderful daughter, who is the one that got this pair, said " I don't care if the toe is a different color. They are hand made!" Oh and that is coming from one who is almost 16. Wow!


My due date was yesterday and no baby yet. I have picked out an other sock project to work on in the hospital.....unless I get that pair done before I go in too. ha ha. I will be seeing my doctor this afternoon and we will see what she has to say.


Wonderful pattern Tama, thanks. I know I need to make myself a pair one of these days.

5 comments:

pendie said...

Wow, that was fast! They look great, even with a different colored toe

Tama said...

Nice job! I love when a teenager appreciates hand made stuff! You are one lucky mom!

jardinrouge said...

Fast knitting! And I also love the toe, and your daughter's comment...she deserves another hug!!!

Just Me said...

Your daughter sounds infinitely knitworthy :) Your socks are lovely.

Sylvia said...

Looks great!