My first pair of socks from Sockamania is done. A great challenge, because this was the first time I followed a pattern in English...
I used a coton with the green and blue stripes for knitting this great pattern.
I also managed to change the pattern without knowing it myself, till I saw the first pictures on the weblog: I used the instep chart for the whole sock. But to make it up, I knitted one block on the both sides.
Hopefully it will do for this month...
My son (2.5 years old) loved showing them!
And now, I'm looking forward to april the first. Maybe that pair of socks will be for me, if I can hide them from my daughter.