Friday 28 December 2007

Another better late than never

I'm really behind on my Sockamania KAL, but at least I'm trying...

I finished on Christmas Eve my pair of Elegance socks. They were for my mom and I was able to give them to her there and then. Here she is sporting her new socks:

Finished Elegance Socks for Mom

I also finished about a month ago sock #1 of the Ripples pattern:

Ripples sock #1 done

These will be for one of my best friends for her birthday in May, so I have time to finish the pair!

I'm looking forward to receiving another beautiful pattern by Anni in January!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant socks. Love the colours you've chosen.

Pixie said...

They are great socks and I also love the colours :)

psalm127 said...

Great job. Love the colors. I sure your mom and best friend are enjoying them.

Put a Sock in it said...

Lovely! :) I especially like the green Ripples.