Monday 31 December 2007

Yes, yes, yes....

... I did it!!! I can't belive that I have done it, or should I say the socks... ;)

I'm sorry for the bad pic, but the weather outside it's not on my side this time of year...

Yarn: Regatta Strumpf- u Sportwolle (Peterle-wolle) (color - 1031, darkred and 1010, white)
Needles: Bambu dpn, 2,75mm
Chance the heel to the the one - slip one, knit, slit one, knit... and purl the wrong side... ;)
Hope they will fit someone, they don't fit my feet...
Hugs, and a Happy New Year to all of you!!! (yes, it's in the middle of the last day of this year at my place ;))

2 comments:

Pixie said...

Lovely socks and this time of year is the pits for taking photos.. you have done a great job though :)

Happy New Year to you and its just past the middle of the last day here :))

Anonymous said...

Great socks.