Monday 31 December 2007

Winter Purple Snowflake Sock

Yarn: Jawoll, 100g 2 skein
Needle: 2mm Size 0; Addi 40"
Pattern: Snowflake
Start: Dec 12, 2007
Ended: Dec 26, 200


I started this pair of sock couple weeks ago, but it's slow due to the holidays. It's a very interesting yarn that come with 2 spool of nylon to enforce the heel stitches. I made a pair of ankle socks with another pattern but I couldn't figure how to use it. This pattern is very easy to do with 2 color of pattern. The snowflake yarn is from left over wool yarn. I am very please with the combination. Thank you for the beautiful pattern and I learn a lot with knitting in 2 colors.


Happy Holiday for everyone.


Esther

3 comments:

Pixie said...

Beautiful socks Esther, great cololur combination :)

psalm127 said...

Beautiful! I love the color.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours. Fantastic. If I had my choice I'd knit everything in purple. LOL. Fab socks.