Annie, sorry about messing your sock pattern up so badly.
These really do not even look like they have the flowers in them, but they do. When I started knitting the top I forgot to turn the pattern over and I don't have as many flowers on the leg as I should have. The leg matches the foot, oh well.
These were knit in Great Adirondack Yarn Company, Inc. Silky Sock, color Purplicious. The yarn is 70% merino superwash, 20% silk, and 10% nylon. They were knit on KP Options, size 2 ML, done toe up. I finished these around the 8th or 9th of Aug but just did not take a picture of them until today.
I also knit a pair of fingerless mitts out of this yarn last fall, so I have a set. LOL