Sunday 20 July 2008

Celtic Cable Short Socks

I finished my socks a few days ago, but have had a very hard time photographing them. The cables look lovely in person, but this color doesn't show up well for pictures.

Laying them down on was the only way I could get the light right to show anything at all. When I was knitting the first sock I was a bit unhappy with the color pooling, but when both socks were finished, the pooling swirled from one sock to the other in a pretty nifty pattern.

I made a huge mistake reading the pattern, but finally got it straightened out (see here).

Love the socks! Thanks Anni.

Tofutsies yarn, size 1.5 needles.

2 comments:

Lieke said...

They are really pretty. I love the colorpooling

Pixie said...

Pretty socks and how its worked with the swirls.. every effective