For me these were a fast knit. I started them on July 2 in the afternoon and had to rip them out the next morning. My yarn was a tad heavier than I thought and I had to go down a needle so that they would fit me. So I actually started these in the morning on July 3 and finished them up on July 11. Not bad.
I enjoyed making them. I used SockSmith nylon(70%) and silk (30%). They feel so soft and cozy. I used KP Options in size 1 (2.25mm), did them toe up on ML. I used Judy's Magic cast on and did a sewn cast off.
I know my picture is not that great but I am not that great at photoing socks. Hopefully I will learn as I do it more and get better.