Sunday 13 July 2008

Celtic Cables done


For me these were a fast knit. I started them on July 2 in the afternoon and had to rip them out the next morning. My yarn was a tad heavier than I thought and I had to go down a needle so that they would fit me. So I actually started these in the morning on July 3 and finished them up on July 11. Not bad.

I enjoyed making them. I used SockSmith nylon(70%) and silk (30%). They feel so soft and cozy. I used KP Options in size 1 (2.25mm), did them toe up on ML. I used Judy's Magic cast on and did a sewn cast off.

I know my picture is not that great but I am not that great at photoing socks. Hopefully I will learn as I do it more and get better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those turned out lovely! I really love the color. :)

Chelle said...

They are lovely, the colours are so vibrant, love that yarn :)

TrulyBlessed said...

Lovely. Nice color choice...very vibrant. I envy all of you who knit so quickly and beautifully. Way to go. Hoping I can finish mine before the bell tolls.