Thursday 24 July 2008

Sockamania Sock Yarn Prize

Today, when I got home I had a package from England and I thought what I'm not doing an international oddball blanket, am I? But it is the Bamboo Sock Yarn (Playful) that I won from the Sockamania Club for my Rainforest Socks. This picture doesn't do Yarn Addicts Sock Yarn justice. It is BEAUTIFUL and the colors are wonderful. . . it is much to pretty to use. I have lots of different sock yarns and this is my all-time favorite!

Thank you so much Anni...I love it!!!

5 comments:

psalm127 said...

Oh that is beautiful. Would love to see what you make with it.

not just a mom said...

So pretty. Be sure to let us know what you make from it.

Sarah said...

Lovely choice - I was the other prize winner and I love my yarn sooo much as well :o)

Dolly said...

You've always been a winner in my book.............but, YES, that IS some gorgeous yarn !

Sandy and Steve said...

I also chose the merino bamboo when I won a few months back, and knit up the June socks in it. It is a joy to knit with, so definitely use it and give the socks to someone special.