Tuesday 1 July 2008

Hello there....

I´m new to this group and this is my first post here...
I´m from Sweden, live in a house with my family and two dogs.
I just love to knit and specially socks...:o)
So i started out with the speedwaysock and just finished it yesterday evening.
This is how they look.
I used handpainted yarn from Zitron, colour Feuerland 501
I´ts a nice yarn to knit in and i just love this colours.
So now i started and I think I´m gonna have a nice time in this blogg. There is so many talanted people here and you make such great stuff...
This banana....I just love them...can I have the pattern?..:o)

Have a nice day you all and I am looking forward to next pattern here....
//Birgitta

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So that's what Feuerland looks like when it's knit up! I've been curious to see it since I've been contemplating getting a skein for myself. Your speedways are really pretty! :)

Nui said...

your speedway looks beautiful.

Sandy and Steve said...

Welcome, Birgitta! You will love this group. Your socks are lovely.

Unknown said...

What lovely socks! The yarn you chose is gorgeous! :)