Thursday 4 October 2007

Elegance... the name suits it!

Wow... everyone must be busy knitting up a storm!
Here is my progress picture...



I'm using Universal Yarn Company's Pace yarn, color 08, size 2 US. I chose to work the large pattern and I love the way they are knitting up! This picture shows 5 complete repeats. I'm at 7 repeats now and will be trying it on to see if I want to continue to 9 repeats. I have small, pudgy feet and short little legs! Thanks so much for the pattern Anni!

Kat Robertson
Stover, Missouri

4 comments:

psalm127 said...

Love the color. The socks are looknig great. Can hardly wait to start mine

June said...

I bought some of that yarn from our LYS, but have not tried it yet. Yours looks just great!! I will not be afraid to try it now! Knit on!

MariHana said...

Great stitch definition! I'll have to remember the Pace for another cabled sock pattern I have in mind... I love the colour, too!

Spinster said...

ohhhh I love the pattern - that is definately on my "to knit" list!

Looks nice - you're a very good knitter. :)