Sunday 28 October 2007

I'M OFF......

My yarn arrived on Wednesday. It is luscious and was definitely worth waiting for. I began my socks yesterday and it might seem that I have a bit of "catch-up" to do! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be completing these before the deadline. Better late than never! I hope that mine comes out as fabulous as all those that have been posted.And BTW... I am grateful for Anni for suggesting that we use the Turkish Cast-On. I have never done one. I used this tutorial and oh, my... it is easy! I know that I'll be using this one again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved the yarn finally arrived. I'm so sorry you had to wait for so long. I'm praying for less delivery problems iwth hte November yarn (which is on its way). You got till 10th Nov.

Great tutorial. I've bookmarked it.Thanks.