Sunday 9 March 2008

And the winners are...........

......................... Blueberries in the field and Marilyn. E-mail me on sockamania@hotmail.co.uk with your address and your choice of yarn. You can choose one skein of yarn from my Etsy shop .

Well done to everyone who's completed or had a go at the February socks. Remember if you've not finished the socks yet you can always pos a pic when you do finish them so we can admire them. It doesn't matter if it's a few months late. The Simply Love sock pattern will be for sale on Etsy soon. It's next on my to do list today.

For March we'll be having a different way of distributing the pattern. I've not decided exactly what yet but will post details when I have made a decision. The current system of e-mailing everyone is just too timeconsuming and for the first week in April I'm away so won't be able to do ti anyway which ahs prompted me to think of something else. Lots of helpful suggestions and offers of help to set something up has flooded in and a huge thank you to everyone who's got in touch. If I haven't gotten back to you yet, I will soon.

Happy knitting,

Anni

No comments: