Wednesday 26 March 2008

Thank you, thank you!

When I got home from work yesterday, the package from England that I've been waiting for had finally arrived--the yarn I had picked out from Anni's Etsy shop for being one of the lucky January winners. It is so beautiful! I chose the wool/bamboo sock yarn Intense Green. The color is absolutely gorgeous, and it is so so soft. I can't wait to use it. Well, I guess I have to--I have two pairs to finish first. The intense green bamboo ones are intended for my brother's birthday in early May. He is a winemaker and organic farmer and will love them. My only problem is that they will be very hard to give up; I'm going to have to order some more yarn for myself. Hmmmm, could this be a sneaky plot LOL? Anni, thank you so much!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Can't wait to see that yarn in person!

See you Sunday!