Saturday 15 March 2008

IMPORTANT SOCKAMANIA NEWS

I've now set up a Sockamania group on Google which will be used for distributing the pattern. I've listed the March pattern up there. In the future patterns will be posted ot the group for you to download rather than e-mailed out to everyone. The Google group is a closed group and will only be used for posting the pattern. It'll not be used for posting pics and discussions as we already have the blog for that purpose.

You'll receive an invitation to join the Sockamania Google group. I'll start sending out invites over the next few days but it'll take a while to get through everyone and I'll post a message here when they're all done. So please be patient! You will need to accept your Sockamania Google invitation or your membership to Sockamania will be removed. Any problems just ask on the blog or e-mail the Sockamania address.

The patterns will only be available on the Google group for a month then they will be replaced by the next month's pattern.

Happy knitting,

Anni

13 comments:

Julie said...

Great idea! Hopefully this will ease some of the work for you. You are so appreciated!

Darci said...

fabulous...knew there was a solution.

Tama said...

That sounds perfect! I knew there had to be a better way.

Julie said...

Sounds like a great plan. Way to go Anni!

Julie said...

Sounds like a great plan. Way to go Anni!

Anonymous said...

thank you everyone for your support. I've started adding everyone but it'll take me a while to get through hte whole list.

Anonymous said...

I'm patient - I'll wait for my invite.

I suppose I'll let you know if I haven't seen anything by, say, the 25th?

dustinac said...

Thank you Anni!! : )

Nan said...

I bet you feel a whole weight has been lifted with this new approach.
Love the March socks!

Nan

Cindy said...

Have you sent out all the invitations? I haven't received one in my mail or in my spam folder yet. If they are still going out I will wait patiently. :) If you've finished, can you please resend to me? Thank you Anni!!

Julie said...

Would you please let us know when all are sent out. thanks.

silegose said...

Thank you for the update. I will keep and eye on the email. I sure dont want to miss this one!

Isobel said...

If you have sent out the invite emails could you send me another, I didn't receive it and don't want to miss April.