Friday 28 March 2008

Google invites

I'd hoped to have all the Google Group invites done by today but I've been ill again. I developed a huge abscess on Wednesday. The whole right side of my face is swollen. This morning it was swollen from below my eye ot my top lip. I've been to the dentist and they're not sure what's causing it but I've had 3 attacks now in 14 months. It's made me feel quite unwell and tired which means I'm way behind on everything. Done quite a few invites this evening and the rest will be done tomorrow. The pattern for April will be posted tomorrow or Sunday morning.

Some invites that have been sent out this evening are being delayed as some have been selected by Google to be reviewed by their staff to make sure I'm not sending out junk mail.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my goodness, Please don't worry about the invites. I'm sure the members would rather you get better than work so hard. I hope you are able to get a lot of rest and the doc figures out what's going on.

Carmen Hallée said...

Take care of yourself...be carefull !!!

Thanks for the invite...everything works well.Very easy to get in.

Thanks Anni !!!

P.S....almost finish my simply cable.

Tactless Wonder said...

Being someone who seems to constantly be on the unfriendly side of a dental drill, I feel for you.

I hope they find out what the cause is and nix it as soon as possible and that you feel 100% soon.

Take care.

Maharetina said...

Gosh, that sounds awfully painful! Poor Anni, I hope you'll get well quickly and they find the cause of this so that it won't return again. Wishing you all the best,
Bettina

Yorkshire Quilter said...

Urgh!!!
Hope you're feeling better soon - there's nothing worse than tooth pain!! (toothache isn't a big enough word for it, is it?)

Just Me said...

Hope you feel better very soon Anni; there's nothing worse than toothache so rest up and let your body heal ((hugs))