Here they are in all their glory! I really liked this pattern. It knit up larger than I thought so I had to frog the complete first sock and go down to a size 0 needle, but they are okay now. I made a slight alteration. I did not do the ribbing on the top, just stuck in with the pattern right away. I did 4 repeats of the pattern on the leg and 5 repeats for the foot. I knit these top down.
The yarn I used was Yarnsmith's Casapa which is 50% Cashmere and 50% Baby alpaca. Very soft. I had two 2.5 oz. balls that were 215 yds each. The colorway is Cyclamen and is a hand dyed yarn. As you can see I had quite a bit of yarn left over. I used the spit splice on this since I had so much left after the first sock. I didn't really want to small balls, sooo the spit splice (although I use water and not spit). I used Knit Picks 2 circulars in a size 0. (I am liking using two circ to do socks. Next I am going to try magic loop.)