Wednesday 8 August 2007

Progress

Ok so I tried to do last months socks and it just didn't work out lol. I musta started that first sock five times. It wasn't the pattern, I just didn't like how my toe was coming out...

So here I have started my sock for this month. I really like how simple the pattern is, and it's coming out really nice! I'm using Socks That Rock Lightweight in Sapphire. It's really pretty blues, and some teals. I'm not much of a fan of this yarn though...so many people rave about it but it's harsh on my hands and isn't very soft feeling when knit...maybe I got a bad skein???

Sorry it's blurry, I had a non blurry pic but that didn't show the colors well at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're looking good. I love STR. Only knitted one sock so far (2nd one not done) in STR lightweight. Also started a pair in mediumweight, but odn't like that too much. Feels too heavy.