Monday 11 June 2007

Africian River Bend

(Sorry if this is a duplicate, the first one never showed up!)
African River Bend

As it turns out, I didn't have the water shades of blue with me. And I was not going to wait till I got home to start these socks. Tiger (in merino/tencil) became the colorway of choice. I love the dye pattern. There really is neither striping nor pooling.
African River Bend
Adding a bit of ribbing on the top since slouchy socks are not me, I grafted the second toe this morning, then had to settle for the van floor as photo location.
knit on 2,5 mm rosewood.

I adored this pattern. The repeat was easy (and almost, but not quite became mindless knitting).

Now back to Sockapoolza

Holly
Proseknitic

4 comments:

Holly said...

And sorry about the duplicate pix, my cut and paste and post hit in the middle of a Blogger Auto Save.
I don't have the ability to kill a post, but if you do, Anni, have at!

(now waiting for JULY! Yes!)
-Holly

CelticCastOn said...

very cute, love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was quick and they look gorgeous.

Judy said...

Good Golly, Holly. You are fast on the needles. Socks look great.

Judy