Wednesday 20 June 2007

River Valley Socklets

I feel a bit cheeky posting my contribution to this month's FOs as I had only enough yarn to make very short ones.

I did enjoy the pattern though, and plan to knit it up again; next time with a longer leg.

The yarn is Knit Picks Bare, that I dyed with Kool-Aid. The socklets were started with a Turkish CO, and the toe was increased using M1L & M1R. They were knitted on 2.25mm Magic Loop, and worked with short-row heels. I managed a couple of inches on the leg before running out of yarn. The longer version of this story is on my blog. :) They're a wee bit baggy (I'll go down to 2mm for the next pair), but I still love them.

Thanks for the pattern, Anni.

Put a Sock in it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look gorgeous and I love the colour. I learnt how to do Turkish Cast on yesterday. It's so easy.