Tuesday 12 June 2007

River Valley Socks

When I received the pattern for this month's sock I was really excited, it looked like I would be able to redeem my May's failure! : ) The pattern looked like it would be fairly simple and wouldn't take too long.

The next day I cast on using Two Waters Silk/Merino in what I believe is the Geranium colorway. I am using 2.5mm needles and the stitch count is working very well for my foot.

CIMG4717

Cute stripey heel

I have just finished knitting the heel (you can see the cute little stripes I got on the second picture). I hope to be finished with sock number one by the end of the week. I think I just might make it this time!

4 comments:

sockaholic said...

Your heel looks great! The colorway of your yarn is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

that looks fantastic and I love the colour. Great looking heel.

Linda said...

Gorgeous colourway - and I love the nifty stripes on the heel. :0)

inukshuk71 said...

It's such pretty yarn! I wonder how many stitches did you leave unwrapped in the middle while working your short row heel?