Friday 15 June 2007

June River Socks Complete

I can't even begin to express how much fun these socks were to knit. The pattern is easy to learn but not totally mindless that it gets boring. I cast off last night and they are blocking now. Yarn used is the Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton but I am not sure of the colour. I used Knit Picks circular needles in size 2mm or US 0. They fit even better than the May socks. When I make them again I am going to do the cuff with one more pattern repeat than I did this time and I will still add the 10 rounds of k1p1 ribbing for the border. Great job Anni. Thank you once again for a very fun knit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you. The socks look great adn I quite like the colour. WEll done.

sockaholic said...

Great job and so speedy. It is a fun pattern, isn't it?