Thursday 7 June 2007

I've not forgotten...

.... that I promised to get the pattern out this morning. Its just i haven't had much time to sit down and get it done today. Hardly slept last night and know I should have gotten the June pattern sorted then instead of setting up an Etsy shop. LOL. I've been absolutely shattered today and have been trying to get the unpacking done. Also came home to a dining room table full of ironed clothes (courtesy of my lovely cleaner and inlaws) and it's taken me ages to put all that away too. And with all the kids stuff etc I've not had a minute to spare. Off to add the photos to the pattern now adn then I'll start e-mailing them out. If I don't fall asleep first. If you don't get yours tonight please give me until tomorrow lunch time. I'll do the May Draw and notification tomorrow lunch time (ish) too.

No comments: