Monday, 4 June 2007

Finally finished

I used Merino wool from Fleece Artist to knit May's pattern. I thought that I had them done on the 29th, but I made the foot too short on the second one by one pattern repeat. I didn't realize it until I had blocked it! This past weekend I ripped the toe and reknit, adding the repeat.
These were knit on US size 1 needles with the larger pattern size. They fit a foot that is 8.25 inches in diameter and length. The pattern was fun to work with and I enjoyed knitting these socks!
I'm looking forward to the next one, now!!

1 comment:

The Curly Knitter said...

Congratulations on finishing! They look great!