Sunday 24 June 2007

My River Valley Socks are done!

After my failure of last month I really wanted to finish this pair, and I did. The yarn might not have been the most appropriate as it pooled in various weird ways but I like them anyways. I finished them yesterday morning and wore them that day.
The pattern was great, easy but interesting. I did mine toe-up and used the purl2together cast off and I loved it.

CIMG4785

You can see more pictures in my flickr account by clicking on the picture. The yarn used was Two Waters Fiberworks in a merino and silk blend in an unknown colorway (possibly Geranium).

Valerie

3 comments:

Linda said...

Oh wow! I love these - the yarn may have pooled but they look really great. :0)

marit said...

They are really cute!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous socks and I like the thought of merino and silk.