Monday 18 June 2007

Loving this pattern!

I started my socks last week, but wasn't able to work much on them until yesterday. I'm loving this pattern; it's easy to remember, but not so easy as to be boring. Here's my progress as of yesterday afternoon:

Sockamania
I'm using Tofutsies, color #793.

Crystal Palace dpn's, size 2 (2.75mm)

I've finished another pattern repeat since taking this picture. I do think that the next time I make these (and there will be a next time!) I'll use a smaller needle for the leg. It's a bit loose on my leg, but not so loose that I can't wear it.

I'm really enjoying seeing all the different yarns being used and all the beautiful finished socks. Hopefully, I'll be posting a finished pair soon :-)

Thanks for such a great pattern, Anni!

2 comments:

sockaholic said...

The yarn really looks great with the pattern. Very pretty.

Put a Sock in it said...

I like this! The way the colours snake down the leg is a great mirror to the winding lace.