Friday 29 June 2007

New members

If you've e-mailed me about joining then I'll be sorting out the invites tomorrow. I'm tomorrow. I was going to do it tonight but have run out of time now and my daughter is coming home from Brownies in a minute and I've got to gether to bed. So invites will be sorted tomorrow. I'm hoping ot get the July pattenr out on Sunday (although it's not ready yet). But we've got friends coming for lunch so if I'm too tired in the evening to do it will you all forgive me if I do it on Monday? I was going to try a new system suggested by Kathryn but I haven't had time to look into it yet.

And remember if you've not finished your sock yet you've got till 7th July to get them done and post a pic. I'm doing the draw a week late because we started this month's sock a week late. But from July we're back on track again.

Good luck everyone, and have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

~Jo~ said...

If still have a spot for one more member, I'd love to join in also. :)

Melissa said...

I was lucky enough to get a place, have just signed up! I am so excited to be a part of the sockamania KAL. Thanks for the opportunity Anni!

Anonymous said...

Jo, can you e-mail me on stashaddicts@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you a Blogger invite.