Thursday 26 July 2007

Already in use...

Thank you for another greatlooking pattern, Anni- although cabling every third row is not my favourite-LOL! Socks were done in Silja superwash, on 2.5mm needles. I used a figure8 cast on, and my own version of a shortrow heel, because I seem to be completely unable to make a decent wrap&turn!
The leg is also shorter than the pattern says, because I was using only two balls of yarn (when knitting top-down, I need 3 balls because my feet are so big) But these are fine, and already on my feet!( yes, it IS cold around here...)
Looking forward to August now:-)
Marit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the cabling every 3rd row. I decided it's not my favourite either. LOL. Can't see a pic of the socks, it's not showing up for some reason but will look agian later.