Sunday 1 July 2007

A little delay

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a lovely weekend. The pattern for July is finished, in fact I've just typed it up, been knitting it for 2 weeks now and have no idea why it's taken me so long as it's a fairly easy pattern. Think I've just been too distracted by all the other stuff going on. I started the 2nd sock 2 days ago and already halfway up the cuff so it's quick when I put my mind to it.

As I said I've just typed up the pattern but I need a break before I proofread it again. I'm soooooo tired today. Had friends around for lunch and I nearly fell asleep afterwards so I don't trust myself to proofread in this state and I don't want to send out pattern with mistakes.

I've also got to take some more photos. It's been impossible to get photos this week with the weather we've had. I prefer to take photos outside and it's raining all hte time. It's dry now so I'll rush out and get some in a minute.

I'll try to get the pattern proofread later this evening but due to my tiredness and bad neck/back pain it may be tomorrow before I e-mail the pattern out and it may be later on tomorrow as Simon has the day off and I don't know what he has planned for the day. I hope none of you mind this little delay.

I had hoped to try a new system of sharing the pattern by using Google documents but I need to work out how to use it first. So I think I'll e-mail it out instead this time.

So get your needles and yarn ready for tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Have a lovely Sunday afternoon!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Not a problem, Anni. We will be ready when you are.
Judy

Olga said...

Hi Anni! I just joined this sock mania( thank you for letting me!!)I hope you get some rest and don't stress over getting it out, all in good time! Look forward to the challange!

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

Anni, I do so appreciate the tremendous effort you are making to host and run this cool KAL. I'll be thrilled whenever the sock pattern arrives - I am just happy to be included! Enjoy the rain - you could be sizzling in Southern California.