What you see here is sock number 1. I wasn't sure if I was going to have enough yarn to make the cuff much longer and still have yarn for the ribbed cuff. So I made the cuff on this sock much shorter than I normally do.
What you see here is sock number 2. When I got to the gusset on this sock I decided to try and see how the foot length would be if I shortened the number of rounds before I started increasing for the gusset. I shortened the rounds by 4 rounds. So this sock is a little shorter in the foot than the first and it does fit better. Because of the shorter foot I have a longer cuff. So after sock 2 was done I have now ripped down sock number 1 to where I started the gusset on sock number 2 and I've started reworking the sock. So technically I finished the pair but I am re-working the first sock and hopefully will get it finished before the end of the month.