Monday 2 July 2007

Cotton River Valley

Here are my finished RiverValley socks! This picture was taken by my 7 year old son...he was getting "artistic" on me while taking this so my feet are looming a bit :)

These were made from Fortissima Cotton Colori - 05 on size 2 needles, magic loop. I thought the color looked a little like a river valley. There is a little bit of khaki but it is a little hard to see in this photo. I finished these a while ago but couldn't find my needle to stitch up the toes. I worked these cuff down, working only 2 repeats as they are cotton. I have them on right now, the house is feeling a little bit like a meat locker to me as we bumped the air conditioning down a tad in anticipation for the hotter weather coming up this week. The socks fit great - no modifications needed at all!

Can't wait for the next pattern!

No comments: