Saturday, 14 July 2007

Serpentine Socks progress


After problems getting the pattern (thank you for resending so many times, Anni), which never arrived at my account and had to go to my dh's, I eventually found time to start.
Using Online with bamboo and 2.75 circs ,this looks like it should just fit dh. Have added a contrast cotton stretch ribbing as I wasn't going to have enough yarn to do more than 7 pattern repeats and the sock was still a bit too short.
Love the patterned heel flap!
Should be finished the pair soon.

2 comments:

Anni said...

That looks good , I reall like the colours in that yarn. I've got some similar colours in a sock yarn I got in Norway.

Kelly said...

beautiful socks! The colourway looks fabulous with the pattern!