Monday 2 July 2007

Just sending out the pattern

I'm just in the process of e-mailing out the pattern. I'm looking into an easier way to share the pattern rather than me e-mailing all of you but that'll have to wait till next month. If you don't get the pattern please e-mail me, don't leave a message here as I may not see it. If you do e-mail me you won't get the pattern till tomorrow as I'm off to bed in a minute.

This months socks contain cables and are toe up. You can convert them easily to top down version but you got to do the heel calculations yourself as I ran out of time. Not been in a sock mood this month so it was a struggle to get them done.

Also you'll see from the awful pics, apologies for that, that the busy yarn Iused doesn't really suit the pattern all that much, another mistake I made this month. But hte pattern itself does make beautiful socks.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your socks and hope you make a better yarn choice than me. Well the yarn is gorgeous but the colour was wrong for this pattern.

Happy knitting.

Anni

5 comments:

Yorkshire Quilter said...

I love the new pattern & can't wait to get going on it - now to decide which yarn is "right" for it!
Liz
xx

~Jo~ said...

I can't wait to get started, it's a beautiful pattern. :)

mogs said...

Haven't got the pattern yet. Have emailed you, Anni, but not sure if it was the right address

Anonymous said...

It was Mogs, and i've just e-mailed it out again.

mogs said...

It still hasn't got to me.