Sunday 29 June 2008

And yet another May Day...

I made it in time for once! And with a day to spare. So happy! And I really like the socks! The pattern is great and relatively easy.


I knit the larger size of the pattern with Mascot, the first shipment from the All Raveled Up sock club. And yes, it's rather busy but I love it. Defenitly no boring sock! ;) Knit on 2.5mm for the leg and heel and then I switched to 2.0mm needles for the foot. And they fit really, really well.
I'm a very happy bunny right now!
Thanks for all the great patterns this month, Anni, it was really hard to pick!

3 comments:

Sandy and Steve said...

Love that yarn! Awesome socks!

Judy said...

That yarn looks like a Tofutsie special edition that I have. I love it.

Chelle said...

Loving your socks hon, they rock !!